New Safety Procedures
The safety of our guests and employees is our number one priority and we would like to re-assure you that measures are in place to provide a clean, safe and welcoming environment in our hotel. Here is an overview of some of the measures in place:
- New queuing system - A queuing system has been implemented at reception and food collection points with 2 metre floor stickers advising guests where to stand at a safe distance from each other. We have also implemented a strict rule that one individual/family is allowed in the lift at any one time, this is signposted and there are hand sanitising stations outside the lifts.
- Contactless check-in and check-out process - Perspex screens have been placed on the reception desk and debit/credit card machines are cleaned every hour. Key cards are also left at the end of the reception desk ready for guests to collect and are sanitised after every use. Prior to check-out guests will be called to confirm any additional charges and invoices will be emailed to guests after departure.
- Hand sanitising stations – multiple stations have been placed in all main areas of the hotel for guests to utilise. All high touch points are sanitised after every guest interaction or every hour depending on the usage including door handles, debit/credit card machines and pens.
- Accommodation - There will be increased cleanliness of bedrooms before arrival/after departure of guests. This includes disinfecting all touchpoints within the bedroom, all non-essential items have been removed from the bedrooms and are available on request and for guests staying more than one night, housekeeping services have been reduced to minimise interaction of guests and employees but will be available on request.
- Room service and grab and go breakfast offerings - Room service and a grab and go breakfast will be available, this service can be ordered via the phone and guests will be provided with a collection time along with the designated collection point information. All utensils provided will be disposable and food handling will be kept to a minimum.
- Safety of our guests and employees is our number one priority - Our employees have been fully equipped with the necessary PPE equipment to keep them and our guests safe. Our employees have also been trained on maintaining a high standard of hygiene including hand sanitising after each interaction with a guest, rigorous cleaning procedures before and after each shift change and regular cleanliness upkeep within high traffic areas of the hotel. They have also been trained how to handle any suspected cases of COVID-19 within the hotel and how to keep guests safe if this did occur.
- To find out more information, please click here
We are ready when you are ready, we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel
Supporting your plans
We know that flexibility is what our guests are looking for right now, so IHG are continually improving their policy to suit these uncertain times. For more information on IHG official updates please click here.
Bureau Veritas, a world leader in testing, inspection and certification, have confirmed that we are compliant in all areas and have given us a 100% score, providing you with the assurance that you will be in safe hands when staying with us.
Purchase Your Gift Vouchers Today!
We are excited to share with you the amazing gift vouchers we now have available at Holiday Inn Norwich - City. From delightful afternoon teas to overnight break packages, there's a gift for everyone! See what else you can gift to your loved ones this Christmas!
Stay comfortable at Holiday Inn Norwich City
The Holiday Inn Norwich City is a mere 10 minutes from the charming medieval centre, where you can stroll around the beautiful walkways of the city, exploring the many shops or Cathedral. Being just a short walk from Norwich's main line train station the Holiday Inn Norwich City is perfectly located to suit both business guests and families who are looking for the ideal location.
What's more, with our hotel overlooking the famous Norwich City Football Club, our guests have the luxury of front row seats from the comfort of their bedroom. So with plenty to see and do, Holiday Inn Norwich City is the ideal choice for guests wishing to stay, play, work and relax.
Should you need to catch a flight why not stop over at the Holiday Inn Norwich - North with its direct access to Norwich International Airport. Or if you prefer a more tranquil setting then the Holiday Inn Norwich is the hotel for you.
Get in touch with one of our reservations team for your stay with us today on 0870 890 1000.
Holiday Inn Norwich - North
If you are jetting off on Holiday, a business trip or visiting the Norfolk Broads, then book a stay at our other hotel in the City, Holiday Inn Norwich - North, which is located next to Norwich International Airport.
This 121 bedroom hotel has lovely new refurbished bedrooms for you to relax in before your meeting, outing to the norfolk broads or nearby beaches, or your journey abroad. During your stay take advantage of our Leisure facilities which include swimming pool, steam room, jacuzzi, sauna and full gym facilities.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Holiday Inn.
Holiday Inn Norwich
If you are looking for a more scenic setting then our other City hotel is the place for you to stay, Holiday Inn Norwich.
Superbly located for the traveller as it is situated near the A11 and A140 but not too far from the City, it is ideal whether you are on a business trip or taking full advantage of the shopping on offer. We are sure you will have an enjoyable stay in the newly refurbished 119 bedrooms available to all of guests.
If you wish to relax during your stay then visit our Spirit Health Club where you will find a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna and full gym facilities.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Holiday Inn.